GSA Alliant is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering comprehensive and flexible, Information Technology solutions worldwide. All awardees have facility clearances and can provide best value IT solutions to Federal agencies globally.
GWACs are defined in Part 2 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) as task order or delivery order contracts for Information Technology (IT) established by one agency for governmentwide use. These are multiple- award indefinite- delivery/ indefinite- quantity contracts. Each GWAC is operated by an executive agent designated by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) pursuant to Section 5112(e) of the Clinger Cohen Act. The Economy Act (FAR 17.5) does not apply to Orders placed under GWACs.
GSA Alliant Scope
The scope of GSA Alliant encompasses all components of an integrated IT solution, including new technologies that may emerge during the life-cycle of the contract. This GWAC provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services that may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
Features & Benefits
- Scope aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DODEA)
- Conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for IT investments and evolves over time as emerging technology develops
- Pre-competing, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- $50B ceiling with a five-year base and five-year option
- GSA Alliant is an unrestricted multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides access to a full range of customized IT solutions across the federal government.
- DUNS- 040767357
- Prompt Payment Terms- Net 30
BE Alliant Contact Info