At Buchanan & Edwards we put much care and thought into building our total compensation and rewards packages because we understand that pay and benefits are important factors in your career decisions. That’s why we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Merit-based performance evaluations and career opportunities
- An emphasis on internal promotion
Benefits, Rewards & More
We invite you to learn more about our salary policy; medical, dental, vision, and insurance plans; and all the other perks and extras we offer.
Please note that all benefit programs may not apply to all organizations within Buchanan & Edwards.
Our people are the foundation of Buchanan & Edwards. As such, we offer comprehensive health benefits to ensure we help to keep our team strong and healthy. We recognize and understand that you have diverse needs, so our benefits package is reflective of that, offering an array of plan designs and price options.
- 3 options for medical through Cigna – effective your first day of employment with one option 100% employer covered!
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription benefits
- Vision, dental, and orthodontia
- Short-term/long-term disability (100% company-paid benefit)
- Life and AD&D insurance (100% company-paid benefit)
- Health, fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families
Planning ahead for the future is important to us as an organization and central to our company mission. At Buchanan & Edwards, we aim to provide our employees with the tools and savings programs so you can take control of your financial decisions and maximize your personal savings.
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Corporate Perks online discounts
- Financial planning assistance
- Computer purchase loan up to $2,000 interest-free and payable within 2 years
- Metro SmarTrip benefits
- Additional pre-tax transportation benefits
- Arlington Transportation Partners (ATP) benefits
Buchanan & Edwards employees are provided an open environment meant to foster their ideas to make real change at Buchanan & Edwards from the ground up. At Buchanan & Edwards, we are committed to supporting that drive for innovation and collaboration through recognition and training.
- Employee awards program designed to recognize outstanding contributions of individuals who are making a difference to our company
- Spot Bonus program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Participate in team building lunches and activities
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Targeted technical and professional company-sponsored training
Everyone needs time off now and again and work/life balance is important to us at Buchanan & Edwards. We encourage our employees to use their flexible time off benefits including:
- Three weeks PTO
- Four weeks PTO after two years of employment
- 10 paid federal holidays