The objective of the Buchanan & Edwards Quality Program is to achieve customer satisfaction by integrating quality into the services we deliver.
We strive to deliver services to our internal and external customers that meet or exceed their requirements and are accurate, available, on time and within budget.
Buchanan & Edwards employees are specifically charged with maintaining a commitment to satisfying customer and regulatory requirements and expectations. We continually strive to improve the quality of our services by managing, evaluating, and maintaining the operation of BE’s Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with the ISO 9001:2008; ISO 20000-1: 2011 ; ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 standards for both Development and Services.
At Buchanan & Edwards, quality is our foremost priority and is the responsibility of each employee, subcontractor and consultant. All personnel are expected to adhere to the policies and processes of the QMS as documented in the Buchanan & Edwards Quality Manual.
Buchanan & Edwards Quality Objectives
- Achieve customer satisfaction for external customers
- Provide complete and accurate services
- Deliver our services on a timely basis
- Provide our services within the established operating budget while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information
- Continuity of services and business operations