Nintex Workflow and Reporting Solutions: Do more with SharePoint
December 2010 – Arlington, VA
In September 2010, members of Buchanan & Edwards’ team at the Department of State’s Resource Management Bureau qualified and addressed an opportunity to improve the Bureau’s workflow processes while extending the collaborative Microsoft SharePoint environment currently implemented and maintained by the team. Nintex Workflow 2007 will expand the capabilities of the Department’s SharePoint practices, enabling organizers to automate business processes and common SharePoint administrative tasks while building complex workflow processes through a simple portal via their web browser.
Focused on empowering all users to most efficiently and painlessly complete their ongoing business tasks and initiatives, Nintex software offers advantages to both the developers, as well was the end users.
“Nintex Workflow 2007 enables organizations to build complex workflow processes quickly and easily using a web browser interface. Nintex Workflow 2007 empowers users across the organization to automate business processes, review workflow activities and automate common SharePoint administrative tasks.”*
Empower business users across your organization to:
• Automate business processes
• See real-time feedback of workflow activities
• Create workflows in hours not days
• Automate common SharePoint administrative tasks
• Generate rich enterprise-level reporting
• Draw it, not code it
Empower developers across your organization to:
• Connect to external data via SQL, Web Services, LDAP, XML
• Create and use your own Workflow Foundation activities
• Interact via a Web Service API
• Extend and customize using the Nintex Workflow SDK
• BizTalk integration
• Active Directory provisioning
Alongside their innovative workflow creation and automation tools, Nintex also offers monitoring, auditing, and documentation tools that integrate directly with Microsoft SharePoint to provide users with greater insight and more detailed reporting of workplace usage, trends and behaviors.