U.S. Air Force BPA
The United States Air Force (USAF) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) focuses on providing the U.S. Air Force Office of the Chief Data Officer(CDO) public sector data governance training and certification services to data officers across the USAF.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary R2C, Buchanan & Edwards has partnered with the Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) to offer the only data governance training and certification specifically tailored for the needs of public sector organizations. The three day training course that helps prepare data governance professionals for certification. The course covers Public Sector Data Governance Mission Drivers and Deliverables, Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities, and the Legal and Regulatory Environment in which public sector officials and service providers must operate. The course was developed and is delivered under strict instructional systems design methodologies, and we are recognized as a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The USAF Data Governance Training effort intends to prepare the entire cadre of USAF data stewards to sit for the ICCP Public Sector Data Governance Professional (PSDCP) Certification, demonstrating a consistent standard of knowledge, skills and abilities for USAF data professionals
- We offer the only data governance training and certification course specifically tailored to the data governance requirements in the public sector environment.
- The training can be offered through both instructor-led virtual and instructor-led classroom formats.
- Our training courses employ rigorous instructional systems design and continuous improvement principles.
U.S. Air Force BPA Features
- Period of Performance April 2020 through April 2023
- Task Orders are tailored to class size with up to 50 participants per virtual classes and 25 participants in-person classes
U.S. Air Force BPA Contact Info
Mohamed Elansary, PMP
Vice President, Global Operations