Buchanan & Edwards Hosts Emerging Technologies Knowledge Share @ Tonic Restaurant in Foggy Bottom
February 2012 – Annapolis, MD
On Wednesday, February 22, BE will host a showcase of its latest Demos at Tonic Restaurant in Foggy Bottom.
BE staff and technical subject matter experts will be demonstrating BE’s latest developments, including the following solutions:
- CapturX Digital Pen – Capturx software for digital pens enables paper forms, maps, and designs to be filled out or marked up with digital pens, which digitize the handwriting and integrate the data directly into Office, CRM, ERP, SCM, GIS and other systems.
- MindJet – Mind Manager turns brainstorming into action plans using an interactive environment that shows overviews and details in a clear format. Mind Manager helps validate priorities, get buy-in on goals and strategies, and map out timelines.
- Skytap – Provides hosted cloud automation solutions for enterprises and software vendors to develop, test, migrate, evaluate, demo, and train on new and existing applications.
- Quest – Migration Manager for SharePoint helps you migrate and consolidate SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007 content directly to SharePoint 2010, as well as reorganize SharePoint 2007 and 2010 site structures to streamline information access, optimize content storage and enhance recovery time objectives.
- Office 365 – Offers a secure cloud, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, web conferencing, and file sharing. Office 365 improves productivity, provides IT peace of mind, and reduces total cost of ownership compared to similar on premises implementation.
- Smart Traveler – Smart Traveler, the official State Department app for U.S. travelers, invites you to see the world with easy access to frequently updated official country information, travel alerts, travel warnings, maps, U.S. embassy locations, and more.
There is no cost to attend, and food/drink will be provided.